To better accommodate SigEp’s innovative educational programs, and offer a competitive living facility for its members, construction is underway at the Chapter House.
The renovation and expansion project will add significantly more space - almost 8,000 square feet - to the 11,000 sq. ft. house. It will:
• Increase the amount of living space per student, offering a competitive alternative to off campus
• Update bathrooms from the 1967 renovation, and add a bathroom on the fourth floor
• Double the size of the dining room
• Add pantry space and a walk-in freezer
• Create larger lounge rooms for gathering and socializing
• Increase the library and study spaces
• Provide academic classrooms to support the Residential Learning Community and shared office
space for the Faculty Fellow and Resident Scholar positions
This project will create a contemporary, quality student living facility to match the premier student experience SigEp provides.
To make a gift of cash or appreciated securities to “The Second Century Campaign,” please contact a steering committee member.